Greetings to our Carolina Graduate and Professional students! If you don't read any further than this sentence, the most important message we can deliver to you is that all of the resources on this site and through Off-Campus Student Life at UNC-CH are intended for the benefit of ALL Carolina students, including you. Graduate and Professional students make up almost 40% of our total student population (37% of 29,900 students to be specific) through enrollment in 112 master's degree programs, 68 doctorate degree programs, and seven professional degree programs. We recognize that your needs and interests are often different that that of a traditionally aged undergraduate and we are here to support you and those unique needs as you navigate life in and around the community during your time at Carolina.
To that end, we:
- Have established relationships with most of the Graduate and Professional schools and the student services staff therein
- Have established relationships with the Graduate and Professional Students Association (GPSF)
- Are available to meet in person or over the phone (or Skype/Google Hangout) to consult about your specific needs and questions
- Can provide information about apartment complexes and communities around Chapel Hill/Carrboro that tend to have larger populations of Grad/Professional students (vs. predominantly undergraduates)
- Welcome your feedback re: how we can best serve your needs
Relocating to the Area?
- The Orange County NC Visitors Bureau
- The Chapel Hill-Carrboro Chamber of Commerce 2018 Visitors & Relocation Guide
- UNC Visitors Center
- Orange County NC Guide to Neighborhoods