If you are thinking about living in Carrboro or currently do live in Carrboro, we want to make sure you have access to specific information unique to this awesome part of our broader Carolina community.
Town of Carrboro Office of Economic and Community Development
Annette Stone | email@example.com | 919-918-7319
Things Carrboro would like Carolina students to know
1. We're glad you are here!
2. Please help us keep our streets and neighborhoods clean and safe by:
- being mindful of your speed if you are driving (and we'd really love it if you biked, walked, or used local FREE buses)
- making sure you only park in designated parking spaces/areas, and please don't use downtown free public lots to park all day for classes...those spaces are meant for business/retail use, not a remote parking area for UNC
- curbing your dog (that means keep them on a leash and pick up after them when they go #2)
Some Awesome Carrboro Spots (among many)
- The lawn at Weaver Street Market
- Cats Cradle
- The Art's Center
- Town Commons (home of the world famous Carrboro Farmers' Market)
- Wilson Park